📣Mayo 5 2022
🔹 StepNike App Re-Imagine YOUR Fitness
StepNike App turns fitness goals into:
* Social Joy
* Friendly competition
Powered by the leading technology in metaverse, augmented reality, and blockchain.
🔹 StepNike token economy includes staking, locks, liquidity incentives, buy backs, and burns. These are driven by demand drawn by both gameplay perks and value drawn from the game economy.
🔹 StepNike tokens are the governance token. These benefit from ecosystem fees. KCAL tokens are the in-game token. KCAL tokens are used to buy SNEAKs and are earned from running while staking a SNEAK.
🔹 Game Economy
1.1 Micro-transaction: non-Sneak purchases such as map styles, character skins, Sneak skins, skins, etc. Purchase in credit cards or crypto from the shop.
1.2 Staked Play: Players can run against friends or match up against others. These competition runs can be done with staked governance tokens. 2.5% fee applies on the winning pool.
2. NFT Income
2.1 NFT Marketplace: A 2.5% fee applies on all NFT trades on the in-app NFT marketplace.
2.2 NFT Sales: Limited edition Sneaks are issued once a month.
🔹 StepNike Token Value from Game Economy
1. Buy-backs: 50% of play income is used to buy tokens on the market.
2. Burns: governance can vote to burn up to 50% of bought back tokens.
3. Staking Rewards: up to 50% of market bought tokens are distributed to stakers.
4. Locks: Staked tokens require a 10-day cooldown for exiting, and bypassing this cooldown carries a 12% fee on the principal stake.
5. Liquidity Incentives: LP tokens get a 50% higher weight in staking rewards.